Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well, here it goes, my very first blog posting! I figured since both my sisters have become pros at this blog thing, I might as well jump on the bandwagon. Plus, I did not send out a Christmas letter this year and thought this would be an easy way to send my well wishes to each and every one of you!
If I would have written a Christmas letter this year, it would have sounded something like this:

Dear Friends and Family,
I hope this letter finds you all happy and healthy and enjoying this wonderful holiday season.

Then I would probably write something like:

"I can't believe 2006 is almost over, it has gone by too fast...blah blah blah..."

Next, I would give you some highlights of the past year, like my wine tasting trip to Walla Walla, as well as my spontaneous adventure to Vancouver, BC. I would then write a little blurb about my apartment flooding and the huge power outage. And of course a paragraph dedicated to the Breast Cancer 3-Day and the rest of my wonderful team, Fight Like a Girl. (by the way, thanks again for all you who supported me on my 3rd event!...still not sure about number 4!)
My closing would probably be this:

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2007!

Love,
Gina

See...now wasn't this condense version a lot better than reading an entire letter about me and my not so exciting life?!?! I know, you are asking yourself "If her life is not so exciting, why on earth is she starting a blog?" To that I say, if my sister's can do, so can I!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!





4 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome to the net. Looking forward to follow your adventures!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Love your blog!!! Post often:)

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

...oh, but our lives ARE very exciting...

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

I would say our lives are VERY exciting.... :-) we'll just see how many times you blog about the zoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter