Thursday, December 21, 2006

Second Annual Christmas Party

This past Saturday, I held the second Annual Christmas. This years event had a much different mix of people than last years…I wonder what next year will bring?!? Actually having the party with year was a little touch and go since about 1 million people lost power due to the nasty windstorm that blow through the Pacific Northwest a few days before. Luckily, my lights came back on Saturday morning (at 8:19 to be exact!) As you can see from the pictures (curtsies of Christie and Dan), everyone had a great time!

Jenneatte, myself, and Dan

Rebecca and Michelle

Christie and me

Sammy

Bridget, Ed, and Christie

Christie, myself and Bridget

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Looks like fun!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Wow what great pictures ;) About time you created a blog girl!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter