Thursday, June 28, 2007

First, Last, Now Meme

A meme, courtesy of my sister

First
  • First job: Kid job - babysitter; College job – librarian; Real job – architect
  • First screen name: gdais
    First funeral: I think it was my great grandma
  • First pet: it was a German shepherd…I do not recall the name
  • First piercing: I got my ears pierce before my Aunt Debbie’s wedding…the studs were peach to match my flower girl dressFirst tattoo: none
  • First credit card: probably in college
  • First kiss: I think it was from Corey Eberhart
  • First enemy: I think it was either Jenny or Rachel (both of which became good friends!)
Last
  • Last car ride: with my boss to RentonLast kiss: too long to remember!
  • Last movie watched: The Libertine…stupid!
  • Last beverage drank: Odwalla PomaGrand
  • Last food consumed: Soy Nuts
  • Last phone call: an electrical sub-contractor
  • Last time showered: 7:00am (I actually got up early today!)
  • Last CD played: do MP3 count? If so, Sam’s Town
  • Last website visited: The Wonder Spot
Now
  • Single or taken: Single
  • Sign: Pisces
  • Siblings: Tammy and Jill
  • Hair color: brown
  • Eye color: Green
  • Shoe size: 11 (big feet run in my family!)
  • Height: 5’-11”
  • Wearing: khaki capris and blue sweater
  • Drinking: nothing
  • Thinking about: that I should go home
  • Listening to: Bones

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I think the dog's name was Candy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter