Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend of Movies!



I feel like it has been forever since I went to a movie, so this past weekend, I defiantly got my fill! Friday night, Jill and I went to Ocean’s 13. It was cute…much better than Ocean’s 12! But really, with eye candy like George, Brad and Matt, who could go wrong! I recommend waiting for the DVD.


The next movie was Pirates of the Carabean, which I attended with Leif. Again, it was alright. I sort-of had low expectations since the reviews I have heard were not too great. My recommendations, if you like the Pirates movies, see it in the theater….much better on the big screen (well, unless you are privy enough to have your own home theater…then wait for DVD!!)


The last movie I watch this weekend was a renter….The Libertine. Weird. (that is all I have to say about that one!!)

Oh, in case you were looking for a great summer movie. I highly recommend Mr. Brooks!!

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger KJ said...

What an active movie life you have! Good for you, I'm a bit jealous.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I love your movie reviews...you should do more!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I would have read your pirates review before I shelled out some coin..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter