Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas in Florida

I can’t believe Christmas 2007 is already over! I feel like I had been waiting and waiting for it to arrive and now it is all just a wonderful memory. I spend this Christmas on Sanibel Island with my dad, Marva, and my sisters and their families. Most of our time was either spent on the beach or by the pool (with margarita in hand of course!)

This is our condo...we were on the first floor...perfect location!


We even went to a Christmas Eve candlelight service on the beach.

Since we did not have a real Christmas tree…we had to improvise!



Luckily, Santa found us!!

When we were not basking in the sun, time was spent playing with Christmas gifts.



On our last night, we drove to Captiva Island for dinner…the kids got their own table!


I hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger KJ said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter