Sunday, February 17, 2008

MAME

On Saturday night, I invited Melissa, Robert, and Doug over for dinner and drinks before we headed downtown to the 5th Avenue Theater to watch Mame. I was so looking forward to going to the theater; it has been a long time, in fact, I am pretty sure the last show I saw was Sweet Charity on my 30th birthday! Here is a little synopsis for the musical:

An eccentric socialite in the Roaring '20s finds her madcap Manhattan lifestyle turned upside down when she is appointed guardian of her orphaned nephew. Auntie Mame takes him on one whirlwind adventure after another, proving that "life is a banquet."


So...I guess I forgot to mention it, but I loved the show!!

I know it has been awhile since my last post….but I actually have some interesting “stuff” going on in the next couple of weeks…..stay tuned!



2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

well... did you like it?

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Sounds fun...

I can't stand the suspense!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter