Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lyle Lovett

On Friday, four friends that I work with and I, left work a couple hours early to sip on some wine and listen to a little Lyle Lovett. This is the first time I have gone to one of the summer concerts at the Ste. Michelle Winery and I have to say, it ranks up there as one of the coolest things I have done in Seattle. Lyle put on a great show; he was very engaging to the audience, he made it feel like a small venue. Shawn Colvin opened for Lyle…what a beautiful voice she has!
Cameras were not allowed, so these are some pictures from my phone.
Adora and Heidi
Melissa and Jennifer

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Sara Wicht said...

I love Shawn Colvin! I'm surprised she hasn't been more of a hit than she is. She has such a great sound. Sounds like a fun night.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Christie-Off the Beat(en) Pad said...

Gosh I can't believe I missed the concert! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter