Monday, July 28, 2008

Babysitting Weekend

This weekend I babysat my niece and nephew and we had a blast. The big exchanged and good bye lunch to mom and dad started at University Village. Then we were off to the Woodland Park Zoo. Our zoo adventure started with a carousel ride on Princes Sofia and Checkers. Christian said his favorite part was the flamingos and Campbelle’s was the cookies I brought for a snack….I guess she is easily entertained!!
We then went to the fabric store to continue my tradition of making the Brenne kids car blankets. Madison and Will pick out the fabric for Campbelle and Christian’s blankets, but this time around, Christian picked out a Transformer pattern and Campbelle fancied Finding Nemo. They were actually both very helpful, but Christian lost interest pretty quickly.
Sunday started with a failed attempt to go swimming in my complex pool, so we opted for breakfast at Starbuck’s; I am pretty sure the scones the kids had were bigger than their little faces!
We ended our fun filled weekend by going to the movie Space Chimps….and I don’t recommend this movie for those over 5 years old.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Christie-Off the Beat(en) Pad said...

Ok. I'm tired just reading about it...looks like you had fun!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks again , Gina. We had a great time too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter