Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2007 Goals

This past weekend, some friends and I gathered for an annual 'goal' luncheon (this was my first year of participation!) We sat around, described each of our goals, and discussed how and when we are going to achieve them. I thought I would share my goals for 2007:

Personal:
1. cross the border into Oregon (I know…I have never been to Oregon!!)
2. save money for vacations/trips (San Diego, South Dakota, Florida?!?!)
3. take a cooking class
4. read at least six books (pathetic, yet realistic for me!)
5. stop obsessing over little details
6. take at least one spontaneous adventure (maybe Vancouver, part II!)
7. volunteer for 5 different things
8. master one pastry item
9. visit 5 new places around Puget Sound area

Business:
10. take a educational class of some sort
11. become LEED certified
12. take 3 ARE exams

Health:
13. exercise regularly
14. eat healthier
15. take a daily vitamin

We will be having a check-up meeting in April, so I will keep you posted on my progress!

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Good luck!!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

Good for you Gina.
Good luck on all of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter