Monday, August 18, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I recently went to Mamma Mia! and I loved it! I went to the Broadway show a few years ago, and although the movie does not match the excitement of watching a live performance, it was still a lot of fun. (I did have to hold back the dancing in the aisle!) Oh and if you do go to this movie, I highly recommend you stay through the credits...it is well worth it!

Here is the synopsis:

20 year old Sophie is preparing to marry her boyfriend Sky at her mother's hotel on an island in Greece. She seemingly has it all -- a carefree life, a loving fiance, and happy friends -- but one thing has been missing all her life: a father.
Her only wish now is to be given away by her dad at her wedding. By reading her mother's diary she discovers that she has three possible fathers. Sophie then secretly invites all three men to the wedding in a desperate bid to discover which of them is her father before the wedding bells start to chime!
But not all goes according to plan: old loves are re-kindled, new loves are formed, and Sophie risks everything to discover the true identity of her father.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger KJ said...

I finally got to go see this last week. I loved it too. I tried not to be the annoying lady who sang along to the whole thing, but it was hard!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Blaze said...

Gina - if I just listen to my old ABBA CD, can I consider myself to have seen Mama Mia? Hoping to save myself some pain...lol :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter