Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weird Facts

So, my sister, Tammy, has tagged me to list five weird things about myself…..here it goes:

1. I have the same obsession about toilet paper as Tammy does. It must be rolled from the top!!

2. All the labels on containers must face forward, be it food in my kitchen cabinets or the shampoo and conditioner in my shower (I know…a little “Sleeping with the Enemy")

3. I have to park my car in the same general vicinity, like at the mall, at work, or at my apartment (this is not an obsessive compulsive thing, I just think I would forget where I parked if I didn’t!!)

4. The cord at my window blinds at work needs to be perfectly straight and lie at a 90-degree angle along the window sill. (Thanks Michelle for pointing this out to everyone at work!!)

5. When I am under a lot of stress, my left eye twitches….sort of like right now!! Best be getting back to work!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

I am the most sane of all three of us... you know that right??

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

You wish...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter