Monday, February 19, 2007

Seven

Last weekend, Bridget, Christie, and I had appointments at a very hip, very trendy salon called Seven. Along with our haircuts, we each received a complimentary consultation, which entailed an analysis of your bone structure, face shape, hair texture, and lifestyle. Who knew I have one eye lower than the other! Before we arrived at the salon, we all promised each other to do whatever our stylist recommended, however drastic. Although I did not shave my head like Britney Spears, I did have about a foot chopped off. Later that evening, we showed off our new dos at The Palomino for drinks (http://www.palomino.com/) and then Holly joined us for dinner at the Purple Cafe and Wine Bar. What a fabulous day of pampering!


2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

That looks SOOOO fun! And I love your new do, by the way!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Don't we look just FABULOUS?!

By the way, Happy Birthday, Friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter