Thursday, February 22, 2007

List of 4's

My sister, Tammy, tagged me....again:

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
  1. Architect
  2. Librarian
  3. Convenience store clerk
  4. Telemarketer (I only lasted about 2 weeks!)

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER

  1. Bridget Jones Diary
  2. About a Boy
  3. Life or Something like it
  4. Lord of the Rings series

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED

  1. Seattle, Washington
  2. St. Paul, Minnesota
  3. Fargo, North Dakota
  4. Eureka, South Dakota

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

  1. LOST
  2. ER
  3. Brother's & Sister's
  4. Grey's Anatomy

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

  1. All the links on my blog
  2. live.com
  3. City of Seattle DPD (I am waiting on a building permit!)
  4. Seattle Times

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION

  1. Backpacking across Europe
  2. New York
  3. Big White
  4. Oslo, Norway

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

  1. Thai food in general
  2. sushi
  3. pasta
  4. ice cream

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW

  1. Naples; visiting my friend, Marcy
  2. At a coffee shop with my friends
  3. The Gallagher house
  4. At the bank cashing in my lottery check (I stole this from my sister!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter