Thursday, February 22, 2007

Number 32

Last night, I celebrated my 32nd birthday with some friends and family. The evening started with drinks at the Dahlia Lounge with Christie. Later, Jill, Leif, Bridget, and Steve join us at the Palace Kitchen for a fabulous dinner. The menu at there was a bit unusual, but I believe everyone enjoyed their choices (although, I am not sure if Bridget will ever order the whole trout again…I think its eyes were staring at her!) Ed connected with us later for a nightcap up on Capital Hill, where the band, “Two Buck Chuck,” sang Happy Birthday to me! I had a wonderful birthday, thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time...

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gina!!! Looks like you had a wonderful evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter